Does Website Design Really Matter?
Yes, website design really matters. Your customer will not give you a second chance to make a first impression. In our digital world, first impressions are vital. Therefore, an outstanding design is the key to success.
Users enjoy visiting websites that respond quickly, are attractive, and easy to use. In addition, your customer may visit your site with a desktop, a tablet, or a mobile phone. Regardless which device they use, you want their visit to be enjoyable.
It is important to both of you that they find the information about your business that they are looking for easily. Most importantly, what your business does and why they should choose you instead of one of your competitors. In addition, they will also want to know how to contact you and where to find you.
Let our team help your site make an outstanding first impression and bring you more customers.
Our websites can include many features, the list below is just some of them. Many are optional. If you don’t see what you need, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Fully optimized, mobile friendly design
- As many pages as you need
- Optional ecommerce features available
- Google Map for directions to your location
- Load time optimization
- A logo that search engines can read, not just an image
- Strategic internal link placement
- Strategic outbound site links
- Optimized pages for SEO
- XML sitemap
- Robots.txt file setup
- Image Alt attributes
- Schema.org structured data
- Correct <h1> and <h2> tag usage
- Social sharing integration